IEEE Vehicular Networking Conference (VNC) 2018 will provide a platform for world-leading scholars in the vehicular networking and communication research community to showcase their state-of-the-art research, and faciliate interactions between the academia and the industry. The 2018 edition of the conference marks the tenth edition of a series of the annual events since 2009, which witnesses the development of the V2X systems since its infancy and the realization of fully autonomous vehicles and communication-coordinated vehicle platoons. The event is sponsored by IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc) and the IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Society (ITSS).
This year's conference will be held in Taipei, Taiwan
- November 6, 2018 Technical program is online.
- November 01, 2018 The app contest finalists are annouced.
- October 31, 2018 The preliminary program has been annouced.
- October 31, 2018 Reservation for the conference hotel is available.
- October 24, 2018 Visa information is available now.
- October 17, 2018 Information on venue and hotel is online.
- October 16, 2018 Camera ready instructions are available now. Please remember to upload the final camera ready version by the due date.
- September 26, 2018 Applications for student travel grant is available now.
- September 25, 2018 Registration for the conference is open.
- September 17, 2018 Information on Keynotes and Panel are released.
- August 24, 2018 Student travel grant instructions are announced.
- August 24, 2018 The registration deadline for the mobile app contest has been extended.
- August 23, 2018 The submission deadline for full paper, short paper, poster and demo submissions has been extended.
- August 01, 2018 Information on venue is online.
- July 24, 2018 EDAS submission site is online.
- June 14, 2018 This year, VNC will host a mobile app contest with attractive prizes.
- April 18, 2018 Committees, conference dates, call for papers and submission dates are available.
- April 18, 2018